Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Spring has Sprung

Oh. My. God.

Before I get on with anything, you have to know that I, like a lot of people out there, kept a bucket list. A list of things we want to do/accomplish in our life time.

Okay. One of the things in my bucket list is that if I ever get the chance, I would want to see Aerosmith live in concert. LIVE. Not from some live concert DVD sh*t. LIVE. Front and center. I've loved Aerosmith forever and I don't care if they're now old and wrinkly. They're still one of the best band and performers in my book. Lo and behold. God has answered my (and I bet a million other people's) prayers. Aerosmith will be coming for a concert May 11th! Woo-hoo! I am ecstatic beyond belief. I'll be sure to stand by the computer this weekend to purchase the tickets! Wish me luck!

How exciting! It's as if things are just getting better and better by the day. And I thank God for that. Things have been looking up, and I guess one of the main thing is to just keep a positive outlook on life.

Oh. My. God.

I need to get an Aerosmith t-shirt or something..

On to other aspects of my life. Little A has been going to school for almost 2 months now. It has been heart-wrenching that first few days because he would just cry everytime I had to leave him in class, but he has been awesome these days. He's much more independent and I'm proud to say, his teachers praised him on how much he shows interest in lessons and he's such an attentive student. His vocabulary lists have now gone beyond my imagination. Sometimes he'll say things and I'd just stare at him in awe at how smart my boy is!

Oh. Boy.

He's getting so big now. I guess it's time for a second one, eh? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment