Friday, May 24, 2013

30 Days Squat Challenge

These days I'm all about healthy living. I try to maintain a healthy workout regime. I also try to eat better, although it's still difficult cutting out junk food out of my life. But I just pick better things to put in my body. Working out wise, I try to do at least 30 minutes of any kind of work out EVERY DAY. I get bored easily, so I switch between  pilates, running and aerobics. They work wonders. I got stomach leaner and flatter than before my pregnant days.

A couple of weeks ago, I found this 30 days squat challenge. It looked difficult when I read the schedule.. but heck. Challenge ACCEPTED! I'm actually already on day 9 of the 30 days challenge. Wish me luck I can get through with it.

Picture courtesy of @bodycandeez

It has been a roller coaster ride so far. I'm hoping I can finish the challenge and get amazing results. I'll post the before and after picture after I finished the challenge, maybe, to see if it work wonders for my behind and overall health. I'm crossing my fingers for a leaner, toned figure for my summer vacation this july *wink*.

Tomorrow is day 10.

Join me?

2 comments:

  1. Halo Kara :)

    Gue juga lagi nyobain si 30 Day Squat Challenge nih. Tapi gue dimulai dengan 50 squats. Temen gue ada yang dimulai dengan 30 squats. Nah, yang lo ikutin beda lagi. Jadi bingung deh mana yang bener hahaha..

    Ah sutra lah ya, yang penting sehat dan sukur-sukur bisa dapet bokong Beyonce *utopia bener impiannya :P*

    Btw, salam kenal ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai.. salam kenal juga :) iya kemaren abis browsing kok banyak beda2 version. Oh well, yang penting niat nya kan hahaha. What day are you on? I'm on my 16th day --"

      Delete