Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hello London!

We've arrived in sunny London! Everyone here has been saying how lucky we are to be visiting at the best weather they've had!

 We flew via Singapore Airlines, took the night flight. Short transit at Singapore (okay, we had to wait almost 3 hours for our connection flight.. our flight to London was at 1.10 AM!) before we finally board the plane heading out to the United Kingdom. We landed safe and sound at around 7.30-ish in the morning. Little A was such a pleasant during the whole flight. He was calm and happy, singing Black Sabbath's song throughout most of the plane-ride (much to the annoyance of the man sitting to my left.. but I'm guessing he's just not a fan of little kids in general). Little A would watch movies, play games and puzzles (given by the nice stewardess) and ate his meal in good manner. I'm so proud of him.
 


Once we landed, took our baggages, and drove to Sheraton Park Tower at the Knightsbridge. After a quick shower and whatnot, we decided to head out for lunch at Gold Mine Chinese restaurant (my brother's recommendation!). Then took a stroll around Knightsbridge area, most stores are having a SALE! I haven't had the energy to go shopping just yet. I think the long haul flight finally takes its toll. I'm a bit tired. So I'm just lazing around the hotel room while the husband and Little A went to the park for an early evening stroll before dinner. I'm quite pleased and proud that Little A able to overcome his jetlag rather quickly. He's already going with the UK timezone successfully!

I'll write and maybe post more photos on my next post. Tomorrow we're heading to Legoland Windsor for Little A. Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment