Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It's My Birthday!

It's my birthday! September 24th baby! I woke up on my birthday with kisses from Little A. I'm pretty positive husband wished me a happy birthday before he went off to work so early in the morning (I'm still half asleep). Afterwards my parents surprised me with a cute birthday cake!
 

I treat myself with a little birthday present: (can you guess what it is?)


To celebrate, we went out for a birthday dinner at one of my favorite restaurant, Turkuaz. It's a Turkish restaurant owned by a friend of my father. I love the place. They serve authentic Turkish food with cozy eastern europe ambiance. After dinner, the owner gave us a complimentary birthday Baklava (one of my favorite dessert!) and all the staffs sang me 'Happy Birthday'.



It was very low-key, but nevertheless an awesome birthday. I get to spend it with the people I love.. I got some awesome gifts.. and I'm still looking forward for more incoming gifts if you will. Haha.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I'm wishing myself: "Be more awesome in every aspect of your life and make the most of the amazing things life has offered you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment