Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Populo: Broken Heart Party

So I was invited to this special fashion event last Friday. It was Populo's Broken Heart Party, launching their new Batik line.

Thanks om Bai for the invite! Had an amazing time, and I've got my eyes on some of Populo's collections!
 

I went to the party with my mother and my best friend, Dita. I don't have any pictures of what I wore that night, but I wore an ASOS sheer panel mini dress, RedPedder platform heels and FAR 'gun' leather clutch.


Here are some previews of what went on that night:

Aida Nurmala: the host for the night

My fave men's look (I want those shirt for husband!)

My fave women's look (want. need. those shorts and sneaks.)




The genius behind this awesome collections!
So proud of you om Bai. So proud of Populo.
Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    Broken Heart

    ReplyDelete