Monday, December 23, 2013

December, so far..

So what's been up in December so far? A lot actually. I'll let the pictures below sums up pretty much what's been happening..


 
Dec 8, 2013

I went to my friend Dinta's wedding. And I got to meet the vice governor of DKI Jakarta, Ahok. I am such a big fan of his. He is truly an inspiration to us all.

I had to battle other people to get this shot. It was worth it though.


 Dec 19, 2013

School holiday for Little A! I had a Parent-Teacher-Meeting last Thursday.. Little A's progress has been super positive. He has been progressing quite a lot in a good way. The teachers mentioned that he had a huge interest in math and science, always the curious one. He has no interest in coloring (lack of patience perhaps?), he loves working on his work book (tracing letters, numbers and other logical activities), and he loves puzzle. A lot. He is also an independent, polite and perfectionist kid. He's very helpful towards others.

Great job, kiddo! We're so proud of you.
 

Dec 20, 2013

I got creative and googled the 5-minute Nutella 'microwave' cake. It was SUPER YUM. You should give it a try. Even non-bakers could easily whip up this super easy recipe.

The texture was similar to a chocolate souffle. Warm and gooey. SO GOOD.


Dec 14, 2013

We celebrated my father-in-law's birthday.. his birthday was actually on the 11th. But since all kids could only get together during the weekend, so there you go.

We went for a late lunch at Lotte Shopping Avenue and spent the rest of the evening there.



Dec 15, 2013

My father's birthday! We went to lunch at En Maru restaurant to celebrate his birthday. And then later I made him a super yum chocolate birthday cake later in the evening.

Happy birthday daddy!


Dec 19, 2013

My grandmother's birthday. We celebrate her birthday at my cousin Tara's house and had a casual dinner. I made her my signature red velvet cake.


Today

Such a devastating day. Last night, my cousin, Rai, passed away by a tragic accident. He was such a free-spirit, kind and loving person. May he rest in peace and may all his family members be given such an amazing strength to live on. He will always be a treasured wonderful memory to us all.



Christmas is just around the corner.. I've finished all my Christmas shopping and all Christmas gifts are all wrapped and stowed away ready for the Christmas celebration this Wednesday at my grandmother's house.

Until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment