Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow. It's 2014 already! I can't believe it has almost been 5 years since I first started this blog. I remember I wasn't really sure which direction I'm going with this blog other than merely to be a place where I can share my likes and thoughts and whatnot. I'm grateful for everyone who has been reading (and enjoying?) my blog, as much as most of its contents are still full of nonsense and my everyday 'normal' daily activities.

I hope everyone had a great new year's celebration. We didn't spend New Year's eve partying. Instead, we decided to stay in and had a nice Middle Eastern-style BBQ. Two of my best friends tag along (yes, that's you Dara and Dita!). It was fun. The next day we went out for New Year's lunch at Orient-8 restaurant at the Mulia Hotel.




Speaking of which, I'm not one who makes new year's resolution, but there are a few things that I'd like to do/accomplish this year. I don't think these are much of a new year's resolution, but hey, as long as you're heading towards a more positive things in life, why the heck not?

1. To take more chances.
2. To contribute on more positive things.
3. Learn how to skateboard.

What are your new year's resolution or goal for 2014? Share 'em with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment