Thursday, January 16, 2014

Well.

Last weekend was a long weekend.. We didn't really do anything much, due to Little A was coming down with a flu (and he's still recovering at the moment) and husband suffered a stomach problem.

Anyway. Last Sunday we went to a birthday party. It was actually my mother in law's friend's granddaughter's birthday at Gran Mahakam Hotel. Afterwards, we sat for coffee and desserts at KOI Mahakam Cafe and Gallery.

 

Since Little A is still recovering from his flu, I made him skip school for a couple of days just so his immune system and health are back on track. The weather has been so emo. Hot and humid one day, cool and super heavy rain the next. I think that's part of the reason our body has been reacting to it is through mild flu. Bummer.


On a lighter note, I really want this: EYEKO by Alexa Chung Eye Do Mascara & Liquid Eye Liner kit. SO. MUCH.


They're very cool. I'll try to get my hand on one of these babies. Soon as I do, I'll be sure to make a review out of it.

Until my next post! Hope you all have a great day! Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment