Thursday, February 27, 2014

Alexa Chung for Eyeko


What do I think about the product?

So I finally managed to get my hands on these babies (much thanks to my bff Dara for getting it for me from the US): Alexa Chung for Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner and Mascara.

It came in a cylinder box that contains the eye do liquid eyeliner and mascara, as well as a cat eye how-to poster and of course a guitar pick (in which apparently you can use it to prevent mascara smudging anywhere else other than your eyelashes). They cost about $30-40.

First impression, I absolutely love the packaging.. very chic, very clever, very Alexa. Now, I'm not being bias because although I'm a fan of Alexa, I'm not crazy fanatic about Alexa. So I'm being absolutely objective here.
 

The pen-like liquid eyeliner is excellent. It's very easy to use, easy control and super jet black color, which I love.

The mascara brush is a bit big, yet they're fantastic. It fans out your eyelashes while thickening and it also has a lash-strengthening formula. The color is carbon black (super black love!).

And the results? Voila! Check 'em out:


I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment