Tuesday, April 08, 2014

The Panamas


I've always been obsessed with Panama hats.. Well, I'm always obsessed with hats, particularly in the style of wide brim fedora and panama. These styles suit my face shape best, I think. And I'd wear them with anything. The panamas are especially great for Spring and Summer look! I can't wait to rock them this Spring/Summer.

The picture above is my newest purchase from my fave LA-based online store StyleGodis. I just made an order for those hats the other day and I just can't wait for it to arrive at my doorstep! I got both color because, well, I just couldn't make up my mind which I like most. The off-white one is more edgy. The tan one is more classic and neutral. And since it's two for one (use the discount code: MIDSALE).. I couldn't resist the offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment