So the long awaited day is finally here! We're jetting off to Japan tonight (red eye flight mind you *sighs*) and we're super excited you have no idea.
What do I pack for this trip? Read on.
I've always tried to keep what I'm packing pretty simple and hassle-free. Clothes wise, I always bring clothes that I know I can mix and match with one another (therefore keeping the number of clothing I bring to the minimum so that I won't over-bulk my luggage).
For this trip, here's what I pack for a two weeks worth of trip:
- Cotton t-shirts in black, white and stripes
- Cotton tank tops in black and stripes
- Two pairs of jeans in skinny cut (plain black and dark denim)
- Vintage denim cutoffs
- Simple no fuss black leather shorts
- Navy horse-print skater dress
- Vintage red checkered shirt
- Army jacket
- Light-weight sweater in grey
- Vintage black leather jacket
Notice how I mainly stick to neutral blacks, whites and denims, with just a little pop of color with the red shirt. I bring along some jeweleries and accessories (not pictured) to add a pop of color to these neutrals. They surely can go from day to night, warm to cold easily.
As for shoes.. I stick to flats. Because it is a family trip so I'm sure there will be a lot of walking and running after my son involved. I brought three pairs:
- Converse sneakers in black
- Repetto ballet flat shoes
- ASOS jelly flat sandals (for when its raining.. who knows)
I also brought along two bags: my Marc Jacobs Little Q Ukita in taupe for everyday wear and my Chanel small boy bag also in taupe. I would bring along black bags, but I figure most of my clothing are in black or white I might as well mix it up with my bags.
There you go.
I'd better go and get ready now before driving off to the airport.
Until my next post!