Thursday, July 10, 2014

Gadgets Double Trouble

I know I haven't been posting anything for quite some time now. There's only 1 post on June 2014 and we're now almost reaching the middle of July. Here's the thing. Both my laptop and iPad have been gone error out on me at the same time! And I just haven't had the chance to have it fixed. My oh-so-nice husband is now lending me his laptop for me to use until both of my gadgets double trouble are being fixed.

Anyway. We're almost nearing the end of children's school holiday. My son will be starting school as a kindergarten student in a new school first thing on Monday.. how time flies by. I'm quite anxious about it. But excited at the same time.

What else has been happening? Oh yes. Yesterday was Indonesia's President election day. We're waiting for July 22nd for the final countdown on who will be our new President for the next 4-5 years? Hopefully the best candidates will win (namely the one I have voted for haha).

I will try to post more (and do the Japan vacation recap) in the next days or so. Be patient with me here. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment