Monday, August 18, 2014

Coming Soon: Prestige Sep 2014


So I have been chosen (with a few other girls) to be a part of this project by YAPNAS (non-profit organization concentrating on Asthma and Heart problems) as one of their muses collaborating with Indonesian designer Sapto Djojokartiko.

When I found out that I'll be collaborating with Sapto, I was ecstatic! I've always loved his work and his creations. So I'm honored to be wearing his designs. And last Friday (Aug 15th 2014) all of the muses had a photoshoot for Prestige magazine September 2014 issue, to model Sapto's designs and talk a bit about the program itself. It was fun. 
 



Grab yourself a copy of Prestige September 2014 issue magazine soon as it hits the newsstand!

All wardrobes by Sapto Djojokartiko
My makeup by Jasmine Kaligis 

No comments:

Post a Comment