Wednesday, August 06, 2014

July Favorite Hauls

I realize it's already August, but I wanted to talk about some of my favorite things that I got in July. I call it my favorite 'hauls' because seriously, it was a haul.
 

The first thing was the above Adidas Gazelle printed sneakers that I got from my mom when she returned from her trip to India. Yep, they've became my instant second favorite sneakers after my trusty classic black converse. They're super comfy! It kinda made me miss my Adidas Superstar shell-top ones.

Second was these amazing goodies from my favorite LA based online shop StyleGodis, the owner Michaela Westerlund is super duper awesome and I love her! So I got a pair of vintage Levi's 501 shorts in light wash (LOVE!) and two panama straw hats in white and tan. I just can't get enough of hats this year I suppose. Especially panama straws and fedoras.


Thirdly.. okay, these are quite a lot. These are my beauty hauls. So I got myself quite a few stuff to add to my beauty kit collections: Etude beauty blender (the matryoshka packaging is super cute!), Camo Quad Concealer Color Corrector (I haven't tried them on yet but will soon!), Nyx Matte Finish Spray, Nyx Matte Bronzer, Nyx HD Primer, Nyx Contour Powder Kit, Nyx Chunky Dunk lipstick in peach fuzzy, Nyx Butter lipstick in pops, and Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade in chocolate.


Except for the Camo Quad which I haven't tried, all of the  superb! I love them all. Especially the Anastasia dip brow pomade. Super easy to use and my eyebrows were in perfect shape and condition from day to night! I highly recommend the dip brow very much. As well as the Nyx butter lipstick. I am not a big lipstick person, mainly because most lipsticks dry out my lips.. and this one doesn't! I love them. I'll be sure to try other colors. The Nyx bronzer and contour powder kit were also amazing! I almost use them every time I put on makeup! 

Oh, below is the result of my experiment with Anastasia dip brow pomade:


Lastly, another beauty haul.. I got them from my mother from her trip to Singapore just before Eid Fitri holiday. Thanks mom!! They are: Clarisonic headbrushes for normal skin (I just can't live without my clarisonic mia 2 cleanser and need to stock up on the headbrushes often haha), Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer, Benefit Pore-fessional Powder, Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hour primer (travel size), Benefit They're Real push-up liner (absolutely adore this product!), Benefit They're Real mascara, Benefit They're Real waterproof eye make up remover.


There you go. I just wanted to share some of my favorite things that I got in July. I hope it'll give you an idea on some of the products. In case you're intrigued to try them out for yourself. Until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment