Friday, September 12, 2014

Birthday Wish List!

Hola! So someone's birthday is coming up in a few weeks (hint: yours truly) haha. And that special someone have created a birthday wish list this year..


Just so, you know, in case you're wondering what to get for this special someone *double-wink* for her birthday.


Duster Jazzed 37" Longboard from here
Okay. So I've been wanting a skateboard for as long as I can remember. It has been one of my new year's resolution.. well, not really a new year's resolution per se.. I've been wanting to challenge myself to learn to skateboard for a while now. It has been on top of my bucket list. So. Yeah. I want one. 

Jeffrey Campbell 'In Love' leather D'Orsay flats from here
Been dying for a nice pair of pointed d'orsay flat shoes. Preferred the two-tone color, but black would be great too.

Triangl 'Milly' bikini in Mint Green or Santa Rosa Splash from here
Dying for this swimsuit. Super adorable!

Quay Invador cat-eye sunglasses from here
Spotted this in asos.com and been obsessing over it ever since.

Proenza Schouler PS11 Classic or Mini Classic from here
Previously I've been obsessing over the PS1, but after thorough examination.. somehow I'm loving the PS11 more. I may regret not getting the PS1, but there's always next time, right?

Jeffrey Campbell 'Ibiza' sandals in platinum from here
How cute are these sandals?? I just can't even.. *sighs*

Palo Alto Stories by James Franco from here
Been wanting to read this book but haven't managed to get myself a copy. So. Yeah.

Doughnut Baking Tray
I'm recently very intrigued to try to make baked doughnuts. Healthier options from the fried ones. Who knows, I might add them to my menu.

 How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are by Sophie Mas from here
I. Need. This. Book. Period.

FIN.


Oh.. September 24th by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment