Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Brighter Days..?

So we've finally parted ways with Little A's nanny of almost 4 years. Husband and I have come to the conclusion and we both agreed that she should just resign from her duty. I wasn't as devastated as previously mainly because I knew this was coming from the moment she 'forgot' to tell me she was getting married. And then she 'forgot' to tell me she fell pregnant when she previously told me numerous times that she doesn't want to get pregnant because she wants to focus on her only kid from her first marriage. And then she 'forgot' to tell me that her new husband who is a police officer will be mutated to other city in October. And then she casually 'forgot' to let me know that they need to move sooner than expected (as in September). All in all, she really didn't gave us enough time to process all these information and to at least find her substitute. Oh heck no. A week before her 'move' she mentioned it to us. I was disappointed to put it mildly. I was pissed mostly. That's why I wasn't that upset when we decided on her resignation. Life goes on.

So anyway. It has been almost over a month now that we're nanny-less. It wasn't as chaotic as I thought it would be. I've been tending over Little A on my own.. it has been fun as Little A was such a pleasure. And he has been very helpful. No major tantrums whatsoever.

Now I'm thinking. Do I need another nanny/helper? I'm quite enjoying my time with Little A. I'm not sure I like the idea of 'sharing' him with a new helper. Although at times, I do still need help for someone watching and tending him when I have work to do in which I can't exactly take him to tag along every time.

Anyway. It has been brighter days so far. Maybe once I'm going to have another kid, then I'll think of finding a new helper or nanny. We'll see. Parenting has been a lot of work.. tiring yet so rewarding in every aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment