Saturday, October 04, 2014

Kupu Dayoh by Sapto Djojokartiko


On September 30th, I was honored to be chosen as one of Sapto Djojokartiko's muses to walk the runway wearing his creations with a few other amazing girls for the YAPNAS charity gala dinner at the Grand Hyatt hotel Jakarta.

The collection is called "Kupu Dayoh" and it was simply breathtaking.

#teamsapto girls on rehearsal at the ballroom

my makeup was done by the amazing Jasmine Zenobia Kaligis
@jasminelishava 

#teamsapto muses and models with Sapto Djojokartiko

#teamsapto muses: (L-R) Nasta Sutardjo, Cherry Adams, Dian Sastrowardoyo, Kristy Syarfuan Ismoyo, Me, Dhani Hendradi, Cita Tahir, Sakinah

Overall it was a fun event. I got over my nerves to walk the runway. Especially with the fact that I still have my sprained ankle. I suck it up, took some painkiller and fiercely walk like my life depended on it ha ha. After the event my sprained ankle got so swollen it was hilarious actually.

Now that the event is done and over, I can focus on recovering my sprained ankle to its tip-top shape so I can skate my new baby (Dusters Cali) again!

No comments:

Post a Comment