Monday, October 27, 2014

Lime Crime Pink Velvetine

One thing you need to know about me is that I was never a lipstick kind of girl. Lipstick just intimidates me. I was literally convinced that me and lipstick weren't meant to be. I just don't think I look good wearing lipstick (although many people have said otherwise). Maybe I just haven't found the perfect one yet. I mean, I do own a bunch of lipsticks in my beauty kit collection. However, I've only worn them for special events only.. not on a daily basis like some other girls would have.

I've always wanted to be able to pull off so many wonderful colors of lipstick there is.. until I found this:


Lime Crime in velvetine collections. I brave myself and purchased one color that I thought might suit me: the Pink Velvet. Soon as I tried it on.. I AM IN LOVE. The pigmentation was just spot on.. the consistency of the product itself was like nothing I've ever tried before. It does have a matte finish, but it doesn't dry out my lips like most lipstick do. I can just easily apply my Burt's Bees lip balm on top to make my lips look more moist. It was very easy to apply and once you put it on, it'll last the whole day!

Now, it does takes some balls to actually wear this shade. Because it really pops. The first time I put it on, my parents were rather shocked by how bright it was.. mainly because I've never worn lipstick just for the heck of it, let alone with color this bright. But after a few wear, they've gotten used to it. Husband gotten used to it. So now, it has becoming my go-to lippy product. I shouldn't be calling it lipstick.. because it's not a stick. It looks like a lipgloss but more of a lip stain.

LOVE. Totally recommend this product to anyone wanting to give it a try.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment