Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas with The Gunawan's


Merry Christmas everyone! I sure hope you all had a very merry Christmas day. We sure did! As a yearly tradition, we always celebrate Christmas day at my grandmother's house (from my father's side). And from the Maxi Gunawan's family, I'm always in charge of deciding on what to get everyone and (obviously) the gift-wrapping P.I.C. Tiring? Yes. But it's all in good fun!


It's always a fun (and stressful) process on trying to figure out what to get everyone else for Christmas. You want it to be something they might want and useful, all the while still fun. It took me 3 days this year to decide on everything.. and it took me another 2 days to actually wrap everything to perfection.


Christmas day at my grandmother's was always super fun. We catch up on things and had tons of laugh, lots of food and of course, lots of presents!



As for Little A, he's at that age where he actually believes that Santa Claus existed. He was so looking forward to Christmas day, promising to be a very good boy in order to actually receiving the gift he really wants for Christmas. So funny. And you know what? He did get the present he wants for Christmas (courtesy of his mama and papa) haha.


Once again, WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY!

 xoxo

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment