Monday, January 12, 2015

New Year's Hauls

@karagunawan

Ringing 2015, what better way than to share my latest hauls. Most of these are from my previous Singapore trip, and some I got prior to the trip and I just wanted to share what goodies I've been lusting over.

So I got a bunch of goodies, which includes (in no particular order):

Classic mini PS11 Proenza Schouler bag in black (been lusting this bag since forever!)

Canvas tote 'Monster' from Cotton On

Miss Dior eau de perfume

Burt's Bees royal jelly facial cleanser (I swear by this product for washing my face)

Benefit - the Porefessional and They're Real Push Up Liner (simply to stock up)

Percy & Reed travel size hairspray

Marc Jacobs lipstick in Headliner (love love love!)

Sephora - daily makeup brush cleaner spray, travel size deodorant spray, buffing brush, two lip liners and the Colourful5 essential mattes eyeshadow palette

Clarisonic headbrushes

Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Under Eye concealer and the Dream Lumi Touch Illuminate concealer (these I got before Singapore and has been absolutely addicted!)

Nyx eyebrow gel (excellent product!)

I also got one more thing which I forgot to include in the picture. And I am absolutely loving this last purchase: Topshop Jamie high-waist skinny jeans in dark denim! LOVE. The stretch is perfect.. it really accentuates the very best of your curves. Been wearing them too too often soon as I got them.

Now, if you want any reviews on any of the products I've listed above, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below or message me!

So that's all I got.. for now.

Until my next haul post! Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment