Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pay It Forward

No joke.

So..

I'm participating in the 'Pay It Forward' initiative: The first FIVE people who comment on this post with "I'm IN" will receive a surprise from me at some point during 2015 - anything from a book, something home-grown, homemade, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! It will happen when the mood strikes and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must (commit!) make the same offer via your blog post/Facebook/whichever social media outlet you desire. Once my first five have commented "I'm IN" I will forward this message to you privately, so that you can copy and paste it.

Please keep in mind that the 5 people I will be choosing are preferably those living in Indonesia. And please include your email address (and where you at/from) with the "I'm IN" comment as well as your instagram/twitter/whatever (if you have one) so I can check 'em out to get to know a little bit better about yourself.

Cheers!

Quoting Ellen: "BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER"

4 comments:

  1. I am IN!

    yuliadeladacrea@gmail.com

    IG/twitter : @deladacrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi thank you for participating! Be sure to check your email soon!

      Delete