Thursday, April 09, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit


Although this wasn't really a recent purchase (I got my hands on them about a month ago, I think?) it has been my personal favorite purchase of the season: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (FYI, I got them in Light shade).


I got the powder one (I was going to get the cream one, but..) because I thought I would get so much wear out of this one instead of the cream one. The powder one is highly pigmented but light enough to wear on a day to day basis. I am absolutely loving this product!

Soon as I got them, I immediately gave it a try. Well, I'm not sure if you can really see the differences because I only use very light contouring technique as I was only going to pick up my son from school. I personally love the result. I'll try getting a more decent contouring technique photo using this kit. But for a daily wear? I think it suits me just fine. I totally recommend this product.

On my face:
Benefit Tinted Moisturizer in Light
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade in Chocolate
Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
Sephora nude lip liner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Right)

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment