Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Goodies!

My current new fave purchases of April 2015!

Ottoman Hands 'Libra' birthstone sapphire and gold ring
So I purchased this baby through ASOS website.. when I first saw it I just had to have it. Libra is my sign. Sapphire and Gold are my two favorite things in the world.

Tangle Teezer detangling hairbrush
With this pregnancy, my hair game hasn't really been 'on'. It was so different compare to my first pregnancy where my hair were so gloriously shiny, full, frizz-free. This time around, my hair was so unruly, frizzy and I've also been experiencing mild hair loss due to the tangling of hair. I don't know what to do with it. Until.. I found this detangling hairbrush! Buh-bye frizzy hair! Buh-bye hair loss! I really recommend this product.

Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in 'Pure Hollywood'
I recently had to let go of my Lime Crime liquid lipstick in Cashmere mainly because (a) I rarely used it, and (b) the color wasn't really suitable to my skin tone. I think it's more because the undertone of the lipstick is beige-grey and it looked washed out against my tan/olive complexion. Then came ABH with its similar shade called 'Pure Hollywood'. I find this one really suits my skin tone best because it has a hint of coral undertone! LOVE! And I personally love the consistency of this product better than Lime Crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment