Friday, April 17, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need Your Girls


I truly believe that every women needs that close knit of girl friends in their life. They can become your pillar of strengths in time of needs, and they can also be your source of joy and unconditional love. 



The wiser we get, I think we can better judge other people's characters and eventually you'll find a group of people who are truly 'there' for you no questions asked. I am so fortunate that in my wiser years, I managed to find people who are like that. Even though we barely knew one another in the first place, but knowing that we just 'clicked' makes everything easier. I'm so grateful to have found you. You know who my real girls are!

Don't get me wrong, I do love my single lady friends who I love dearly and they are everything to me.. but sometimes, after becoming a mom, you need these girls who share similarities that you experienced on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment