Friday, May 01, 2015

The Chop


I've been feeling super inspired by Mia Wallace's look.. that's Uma Thurman in the movie Pulp Fiction.


I have been experiencing with unruly hair with this pregnancy. No matter what I do, my hair just won't behave. It did stop going into frizz-mode though after I got myself a TangleTeezer detangling hairbrush. But it didn't really stop my hair from falling flat and just not glorious. So I decided to chop some lengths off. I mean, it really will cut my time in half when getting ready in the morning. Especially at times when I'm feeling super exhausted.

So last weekend I booked an appointment with my oh-so-fab hairstylist, Mr. Bobby Stanley from Carina Hair & Beauty, to get my hair done. We both agreed on Mia Wallace's look. My stylist thought it would look great on me.

Chop, chop, chop we go.

Adios hair..

Feeling the new length..

 I'm LOVING the new look!
 
 And then of course, it wouldn't be complete before launching my new look by going out on a breakfast date with my best girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment