Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Baby Update: Week 25


I'm already in my 25th weeks of pregnancy and it has been pretty smooth sailing from here on *crossing my fingers it'll stay that way until push day* I went to see my doctor last week and he said everything is super healthy and looking really good. I'm so excited yet anxious at the same time. I've kind of forgotten already the feeling of anticipation and anxiety pregnancy can bring.

We've already known the gender of our baby.. well, actually we knew since the 3rd month because our doctor confirmed it to us. But I think we're going to keep it for ourselves for now. All I can say is that Little A's wish came true on what gender he wants his little sibling to be *LOL* We might announce it once we hit sometime in the third trimester. So we'll see.

25 Weeks 2 Days 

- I miss sleeping on my stomach.
- I miss working out.
- The baby loves to move around (poking and kicking) at night time.
- I miss beef tartare and raw sushi.
- I miss my skinny jeans.
- I'm surprised with the changes with my body.. but gotta embrace it, right?
- I can't wait to start shopping for this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment