Sunday, July 19, 2015

Baby Update: Week 29


Time seems to zoom past by me! I can't believe I'm almost in my 30 weeks of pregnancy! Except for the occasional backache I've been feeling super fine. My doctor also mentioned that everything looked super healthy and strong during our last monthly check up. I really can't wait to finally meet this little one. Little A has been getting more and more excited as my bump grows bigger because he knew that that meant the baby will be "coming out from mama's tummy soon!" -direct quote.

I haven't really gained that much weight this time around. Whereas when I was pregnant with Little A, I gained a kilo each month. This time it was harder to predict because everything went unexpected. I gained some weight, and then I lost some weight. Although the baby is still in excellent condition.

Let's hope for a smooth last trimester and a smooth and super easy child labor and birth.

29 Weeks 6 Days 

- I really miss sleeping on my belly
- Suddenly I miss my skinny jeans and summer denim cutoffs
- The backache is such a nuisance
- My appetite has been fluctuating up and down
- I really should start prepping and shopping prior to the arrival of the baby

No comments:

Post a Comment