Wednesday, July 08, 2015

July Hauls


It's time for July Hauls! I'm pretty excited about my recent purchases (some I got from my short trip over the weekend from Singapore and some I got through online shopping). Here you go!
 

Clockwise (click picture to enlarge):
Repetto 'Brigitte' ballet flats in navy blue
B. Balenciaga perfume
Sephora black loofah
Vintage denim cutoffs in light blue and black
Benefit speed brow gel
Burt's Bees 'daisy' sensitive eye cream
Clarisonic head brushes for sensitive skin
Benefit 'They're Real' push up liner in black
Kiehl's dermatologist solutions precision lifting and pore tightening concentrate
Stila all day liquid lipstick in Fiore
Benefit 'hello flawless' compact powder
Sephora angled blush brush
BareMinerals perfecting face brush
BareMinerals bare skin pure brightening serum foundations broad spectrum spf20
Beauty Blender sponge and cleanser
Sephora supreme body lotion
Benefit 'stay don't stray' eye primer
COS dress



ASOS suede slingback heels in black
Adidas Superstar slip ons in white

Can't wait to try them all out! Especially some of the newest beauty products I just bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment