Monday, September 14, 2015

Baby Update: (almost) Week 38

So last Friday I went to my doctor for my last couple of weekly checkups. Everything was super healthy and in excellent condition. The baby is now weighing at about 3,4kg (way heavier than Little A was!) and she's a plump little thing! I have gained about a total of almost 9kg. I wasn't as bloated as my first pregnancy, despite the fact that with this pregnancy I literally ate whatever the hell I want. With the first pregnancy, I really was cautious about what I ate. Meaning, I limit myself to eating healthy food only. Anyway. During the checkup, my doctor mentioned that he thought the baby will be coming soon, so that I should get myself ready in the next 2-3 days. Oh. My. God. I thought I still have about a week or so. If he's right, I might be going into labor possibly tomorrow (because tomorrow is the third day) or the following day. Whenever this baby ready to pop out, I'll be prepared, although anxious, but I will be ready. Little A was so excited that his baby sister will be 'popping out' soon.

Cross my fingers. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment